Tuesday, February 10, 2009

In the beginning...


Baby food is not the most exciting topic but once you've had that baby it becomes one of the most talked about topics at Mothers Group - I know, been there done that etc! With my first son Tyler it was a super stressful time because I always imagined that my gorgeous little baby would come with a manual. Boy was I surprised to find that they forgot to add that to my little parcel. Like most of you this new phase represented fear and uncertainty but it was so exciting to think my little baby was growing into a little toddler. I managed through and discovered it wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. Mostly it was fear of uncertainty. So now I have my second son Flynn and he is fast approaching 5 months. Time to start the process again! As I invented the Qubies (http://www.qubies.com.au/) I've found I'm receiving emails asking how to introduce solids to babies. Let me just reinforce I'm no expert, just a mum who has gone through trial and error and found what worked for Tyler. As I'm about to start the process again with Flynn I thought it might be a great idea to keep a 'blogg' so you can keep up with the joys of 'introducing solids'. I'd also love to know how you're going and please, if you have any fabulous ideas, moments of inspiration I'd love you to share them!

No comments:

Post a Comment