Wednesday, February 11, 2009

First there was Rice Cereal

It's funny even though I've gone through introducing solids to Tyler it's amazing how quickly you forget. I'm managed to rumage through all the pamphlets given to me by my Healthcare Nurse just to make sure 'I'm doing it right!'. Not a lot to muck up but hey - nothing like a little reminder.

One tablespoon of rice cereal with a few tablespoons of formula and viola - a meal only a baby could love! Flynn is set up in his little rocker, bib is on, mummy is relaxed - time to go.....
Well let's just say it's a messy business. Most of this yummy (??) food is ending up all over Flynn's face but he is having a fabulous time! Tyler never got excited about food but Flynn looks like he is about to jump out of the chair if I don't give him another bite!
20 mins later and I think we are done for today. Not a bad effort for his first time - mummy very proud!
We'll keep with the rice cereal for a little until he gets the chewing and swallowing sorted, then watch this space as I'll keep you up to date with gorgeous yummy puree recipees for your bub!


No comments:

Post a Comment