Monday, March 9, 2009

Green Banana mush

For ages now I've given Flynn mushed banana and he loves it! He sees the spoon coming and the mouth just opens like a little baby bird. This is how it is with all baby food I've given him so far..... On the weekend I brought some wonderful avocados for the sole purpose of giving them to Flynn. I couldn't believe he didn't like it! This is a child who sees the bowl and bib coming and starts to scream with delight. I remembered on the back of his rice cereal package seeing a recipe of mashed banana and avocado and though, now's the perfect time to give it a try. I mean, it does sound YUCK. Well, it's not, it's actually YUM!!!!!

Here's how you do it...

Green Mashed Banana
1/3 Avocado
1/2 Banana
Mush together and serve straight away.
Keep the Qubies (www.qubies.com.au) in the cupboard as this one can't be frozen.

No comments:

Post a Comment